Sunday, April 1, 2018

Dear Broken Angel

We are all growing up with broken pieces inside.

  But for the first after along time, I wish, I could be strong. Strong enough to protect you from the nightmares and worries. I want to be the person, who'd hug you tight and says; things will be alright, because I'm here.
  Instead I said, "You're doing great so far. You're doing great."
  You smiled.

  It was windy. The coldness drove you lonely. For you to know, I'll stay for you only.
 
  When your wings are broken, you'll learn how to walk. For your feet touching the ground, it'll be hurt...sometimes-most of the times. 
  But I see the strength from your sad-sorrow eyes. That's how I know, they did hurt you bad. The time you were able to fly and the time you learned to walk.
  As I listened to your stories, the more I wish to hold you tight to keep you safe.

  Let me be the reason for you to laugh freely. 
  Keep the door open for me.
  At least, until I get there.

  To the little boy inside the grown man I'm falling into, don't be scared. I'll be right there for you. I'm coming.

     For you, I'll jump and-then fall.
     You're welcome here, you can stay here.
     For you, I'll share the lights so you won't stay in dark-forever, alone.
     Yeah...I need that. I guess I need that-I need you.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. muchas gracias mi amour--and why i have no emojis on my keyboard (T..T)

      Delete
  2. Hello luv! Touched my heart. Can you not?!

    Btw, real story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaw, you're just too sweet! can you not?!

      real story? hmmmm whatcha think? *grinned

      Delete